Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disappointed

Man I LOVE this bike. And this particular bike was on sale for a cheap 7.5K SGD( it's cheap considering it's a European exotic bike ). I fell in love the moment I came across it when I was browsing through a online bike mart forum. I was excited and I came up with a proposal for my dad. Yeah even dads need proposals huh. Well especially MY dad. I've been eye-ing for this bike for some time then came along a text message saying the bike is already going to be sold on that fateful day. How heartbroken I was but somehow it was called off, it's like we're meant to be together but my heart was once again shattered when I had a tiff with my dad and he restricted me from riding. I was like WTF !!! I was fml-ing last night. I just don't understand what the hell is wrong with these people. I've already been forced and restricted, stripped bare of my capabilities, abilities and passion and now this.

Well I guess I'll just have to love it in silence then. My love for bikes will never fade. Cheers to bike lovers and Aprilia !!

No comments:

Post a Comment