Tuesday, November 30, 2010








I would love to have these and fashion them on the streets of Singapore, I kinda love the Korean fashion too but sadly Singapore's weather don't compliment these kinda fashion. Such a waste. I'm not saying I wanna follow exactly head to toe like the Koreans, it'll just disgrace their fashion industry and taste like how the typical Chinese(not the awesome cool Chinese), I'm talking about the sloppy trendywenkers CHEENA !! Such a fashion disgrace. Trying too hard to follow the Japs and Koreans style but fail and end up spoiling the market. Eg. wearing fake CDG, Agnes B. to the Pasar Malam or Kopitiam !!! WTF

I may not be wealthy, the son of a Corporate CEO or wadeva but still when it comes to fashion, I try not to be a disgrace or a misfit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment