Saturday, November 27, 2010

Freaking bored !!

Tests are coming, tests are coming, tests are COMING !!! Start studying ... Fuck school life !!

Damn I don't really know why I created this blog but just felt like it. So here it is.

My tests are coming and I don't have the drive to study and revise. I have 3 more assignments to do which I have not. I've got a group who doesn't have the initiative and totally depends on me alone like wtf. Might as well don't call it a group. I'm freaking stressed out tight now.

My dad is like forever unsatisfied with me and disagree 100% with my existence. I have a family who is like totally un-family. There is a girl whom I don't really know what to call, a girlfriend or just a friend or a stranger. It's like I know her name but I don't know who she really is, we did things together but she's not sure why, we love each other but hate each other. She wants a lot but likes so little. I sacrificed a lot but she's never satisfied which I clearly do not know why. It's annoying when you do something but you don't give the reason why.

I'm so alone and seriously I gave up trying to be a good son or brother it's like so unworthy and a waste of time when people don't appreciate. Fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment