Saturday, January 15, 2011

The feeling just won't go away whenever I'm alone. I keep thinking of her. It really is sad when the loneliness starts to kick in. Yeah, I know, people are moving on, blah blah, she must be going - "go get a life" like that but how to when she was my life. Haha. It's really I dunno, amazing, or shit can't find the right word, pelik? To see people moving on so fast like nothing happened. Sigh. Here I am, taking small steps, crawling rather, slowly but reluctantly, out of what once was a beautiful past. I seriously can't bring myself to leave it, let alone think about leaving those moments. What was once sweet, has now turned tasteless for some people but no matter what things happened meant something and will always remain untouchable to me though. Yeah, I admit I am sentimental and sensitive. No harm right. I am old fashioned. My definition of love and romance , care and concern is now something looked upon as outdated and eeeeeeww najis. Hhahaha yeah what to do...I hate modern love where people can just turn their backs and walk away just like that. I am, trying, always trying, waiting and always waiting, be it I am hard, be it I am annoying and be it I'm old fashioned, I will always keep my word and be honest. Truth is like an indestructible wall that will always stand strong and my truth is that I will love till that truth no longer be my truth. Figure it out yourself if you don't get it hahaha. Blueks

No comments:

Post a Comment