Friday, January 14, 2011

14.01.2011

I pity my hand, it's victim to my anger issues. My knuckles broke too many times, and this time round, my wrist was affected too. Due to a fracture in the past, its more vulnerable and it took quite a hit yesterday. Now it has a wrist guard for a jacket. What a pity.

Yes I admit, I've got anger management issues, but I never hurt anyone physically, well it was very long since the last time someone got injured. Everyone gets angry now and then. I got screamed and wailed at by my best friend for keeping things to myself too much that it made me crazy and sick. For the first time, he actually asked me to let it all out and it just did. It's the first time he actually saw me like that. I feel kinda stupid though, but what he said did make sense, keeping things piling up in me just made things worse. Sigh, but too much has been put at stake that I can't seem to find a way out or start cleaning my mess up. Too many important people, too many bad situation and not many options.

I am no good. I can never make anyone happy. I can never make anyone smile. No one will ever be satisfied. I am useless. I guess maybe people are right, I am hard, I am a nuisance. No one wants to be around me. Alone in life I shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment