Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's A Race !!

It was an "Amazing Race" that was a close race as there were only a few teams and all were neck to neck. One team backed out just after lunch. Guess they couldn't take the heat. This wasn't our first participation in fact it was the last as most are graduating soon. So, the best has to be put on show! Indeed it was the best, I must say. We won tops! It was the last race for us and we went in first. The taste of victory was just too pleasant, and to make it more worthy and treasured was the fact that our first race unfortunately, we got the last position. This time triumph was ours. Thanks to Muhaimin, Syukri, Asyraf, Husnul and myself. We pushed ourselves to our limit. We were running first until the half way through we were trailing due to our misdirection, but, we managed to claim our spot at the top soon after, though with 2 casualties, Asyraf and Husnul with the severe cramps. Ash was like having fits, Husnul, cripple. Claire was really motivating. A friendly rivalry with Zul's team. A job well done gentlemen !!!

However, having said that, I'm very upset that my new Paul Smith berms got torn, which I can't really explain how or why but the closest reason is trying to dodge a water bomb. Damn it was fucking new. A few days old and my first time wearing it. Shit !! Found a replacement but it was far from similar. Darn! All in all, the only thing damaged was my knees down. I survived !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment