Sunday, January 2, 2011

Swing Baby Swing

Alright people, it's the second day of 2011, hows it going bros, 'hos, chix and dix. Keep it tight if it's going smooth for ya.

School starting for most of us and it's back to the drawing board, cranking up 'em brain juice and screwing 'em teachers/lecturers/educators. Well life gotta go on and take its position. Don't forget to take a break and swing 'em hips, like that yeah. Show 'em junk in your trunks babes, well if you got it then flaunt it. To the dudes, we'll show 'em how we fly, how its done.

My 2011 resolution, get 'em fucking school over and get my fucking dips. If I ain't getting that cert, damn shit I'm gonna be dippin' my ass in the boiler. I'm gonna cop 'em new jeans, most probably April 77, Comune or another Cheap Monday fer me. Grab myself a Gregory(hopefully), and some new boxers. Other than that, tops are the usual prey. Gettin' myself a pair of black Vans Old Skool. Well that's just about it. Check ya out later aite. Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment