Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bardots

This is so fucking unfair. If I ask from friends or other people, they would say, "why ask them, what's the use having a family?" When I ask them, all there ever was is the word NO! So ironic and contradicting. What the fuck, and if I steal, also wrong, they would say, "why steal when all you have to do is ask!!" and what happens when I ask? All they'd say is, NO!! Sigh, why???

I have "Haji Bakhil" for a father and "accountant/lawyer" for a mother. Fuck it. What's so wrong with a little negotiation. What kinda person makes his son make out a proposal when he asks for something and then rejects the proposal. Such humiliation. FUCK !! I don't care what the fuck you guys think but let me just say FUCK !!! Fucking hell. I just fucking hate it. I feel like my house not a home just a fucking house, a fucking office, a fucking prison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment