Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mr. Lonely

Living in my neighborhood used to be wonderful. I'm living living in the most accessible area. Friends are just around the corner. Now, things are different. This place feels so lonesome. Lonelier than before. I don't go out that often anymore. Friends have broken up into smaller groupies and just gone. I just wish I could have a camera right now, at the very least gives me a purpose of going out and around. Anything that has art in it, I would consider. At least it would make me control my feelings, subside my anger or jealousy issues. Daydreaming has become a friend but day by day even daydreaming has let me down. Day by day people has not been truthful to me, day by day I become more angry.

Friends, that once I tend to take lightly for, has now made me feel like they are a part of me. Sometimes I wish they were a lot nearer. 3 years with them has made me realise how much they've grown into me. Not forgetting the one I hold very close to me. But he is just one and being the only one, makes me feel like I'm asking too much from him. I don't feel like talking about girls right now. Not that I'm gay but I just feel they're too much than what I bargain for. Whatever that means. I don't need an actor, I need a friend, a companion, I need someone who needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment