Monday, January 24, 2011

I tried and I swear I TRIED! I have a feeling they're getting back together or at least seeing each other now. I've tried but I just can't get her out of my mind. Everywhere I go, I see her. Everyone I talk to reminds me of her. Why? I don't know why I am so concerned about her still. I can't explain why I still care. She is drifting further away from me but somehow, those dreams about her just seem to haunt me. They continue to refresh the memories and make it hard for me. My efforts just seem so useless. My bleeding wounds won't heal. Not like this. Her photographs, they're talking to me. I can hear them, her laughter, so clear in my head. Why, why can't I accept she doesn't want to be with me. She doesn't even want to see me. Why do I keep thinking about her when she just wants me to go away. The real question that I really can't seem to find the reason is, why do I still love her, when she doesn't even feel anything for me anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment