Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bike Talk

My dream to own an Aprilia RS 125 has long been shattered and buried cos the one I wanted has been sold. Then I fell in love with another bike, a scrambler. A category that I have loved too. I've always seen myself riding a scrambler on a dirt track doing stunts and flying on two wheels. If not that, then I'd love to see myself on the fast lane of a racing track with a sports bike having a full gear on, going so fast that flies would splat on my visor. Not really racing as professional but racing for thrill(it's safer on a race track anyway) if you're thinking I'm kinda dumb to risk my life on a set of wheels. But really, I've always loved fast things.

Back to my point of acquiring a bike, since I've lost the opportunity to own a RS, I'm eyeing on a really rare(I mean rarest) bike in Singapore. The Kawasaki KDX 200(below). The green monster but at the same time tamed and manageable power, captured my heart. It shows sheer power just by looking at it through a picture, oh well, a biker would know. I'd be really happy to own one(I'm begging).

The reason for my deepest interest in procuring this "beautiful monster" is, its full FMF exhaust system, note that FMF is the most powerful in scrambler machinery, the belly has been chromed, conventional fork, not inverted, its KIPs steel valve, and basically the bike itself.






The bike is in its offroad set up. It doesn't have a set of pillion footrest so a pair of new ones have to be installed. What I would like to do is to convert it into a motard/supermoto or simply, street bike set up which would look something like...
THIS!!!!

This is what the bike would look like after the motard conversion. Ain't she beautiful. I just love it. I just melt and swept off my feet just by looking and thinking about it. Sigh, will I ever get to own it is a different question. Hopefully so.

No comments:

Post a Comment