Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ritz Apple Strudel

I bought KFC's Black Pepper Buddy Meal for my bro Haikal and me, Cheezy Meltz meal for my younger sister, and 2 piece Original KFC Chickens for my youngest bro, some Cheese Fries and a Zinger Burger apparently for my dad but since we fought few days back, he didn't touch and I ain't trippin. Whatever alrite, I ain't gonna bother about him, so egoistic.

I bought my favourite Apple Strudel, which I haven't had for years. The last time I had it was I think 8 to 10 years ago but I can still recall its taste just by looking at it. When I had the first bite of Ritz Apple Strudel after all those year, it tasted like heaven. So good. I bought the size, which I think is longer than a foot. It's huge I tell ya.

Below are the example of the Apple Strudel that I bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment