Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Classics

In the modern mainstream days, the younger generation immerse and feed their ears to the modern day music such as, techno, house, R&B, Hip Hop, Punk Rock, Metal, and many more. But how many actually appreciates Classic music such as the Classical piano arrangements by Beethoven, Mozart etc. I mean they're the ones who progressively evolve music itself. The fathers of instruments that actually helped sculpture music as it is today.

I myself do listen to R&B, Hip Hop, rock but I really love listening to the piano and classical guitars. With no need of people singing, screaming or talking. Just the strings, brass and woodwind do the talking. I love sonatas, romance, Flamenco, just about any slow, melodious, serenading tunes of instruments. They kinda touch me. Examples are Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven, Marriage d'Amour by Richard Clayderman.

No comments:

Post a Comment