Monday, December 13, 2010

Farewell


She's going away for a study trip to Bandung along with the others for 4 days. She'll be flying off on Thursday. Hmmm, looks like I'll miss her, but will she ever know. Will she ever learn what it's like to really love. Well I guess I will never feel what love is.

A father who is unable to show affection, a mother who can never treat me like one of hers, a sister who have chosen a life of her own, and forever failure in relationships. I am singular, alone and will continue to walk this path alone with the guidance of the only one who has all the love to give and receive, the Almighty. He who knows all, knows best. No one knows the sufferings I bear, and no one knows the emotions I feel except Him.

Well anyway, I hate talking about me, even if a million times I tell the tale, no one would understand or even give a damn. Oh well, the journey still goes on. I pray for her safety and for her to go and return safely.




No comments:

Post a Comment