Thursday, December 16, 2010

Off She Goes

It's noon, she's at the airport. Waiting for the gate to open and her flight be called. She's excited, having much fun and laughter, anxious to get to her destination. Bandung, Indonesia, that's where she'd be for 4 days. I'm sure she won't miss me. Think of me maybe but not miss, what's there about me to miss anyway right. To start with, she said she'd text me and I was waiting but she didn't. She said she'd call, but a call just to say goodbye, literally, it was just..."Goodbye". I told her I would fetch her when she comes back, but sadly I got shrugged. Her uncle is fetching her, I assume it'd be Atiqah. Sigh, no more room for me I suppose. She said she'd meet me once she got home. But I doubt, it'd be anything close to fun or great cos she'd be tired. I feel so left out. Oh well, who am I anyway. Everything I do for her now isn't good enough, not necessary to her that's what she claimed. How devastating, but it's okay, I'm fine. I'm starting to numb up, starting to accept that maybe I'm just a nobody to her now. Everything else doesn't matter anymore. She doesn't tell me anything anymore, no more text, no more conversation on the phone except for "Hello" and "Bye". The light is slowly fading into a distant. Whatever it is, have a pleasant and safe journey to and back. You'll have fun I'm sure. Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment