Thursday, December 16, 2010

Put In Some Muscles


Ford Mustang Shelby Super Snake GT500.



Dodge Challenger


Another Dodge Challenger


Dodge Charger


1969 Pontiac "The Judge" GTO

Pure Muscles
There's only one thing about me, one thing I love, one thing that I would like to do. I love wheels and I love 'em fast cos I love the fast lane. If I have all the money in the world, I'd own a few exotic cars, bikes and more cars. Many have desires of luxury cars(for the rich old man), the sports/exotic cars(the beefy jocks) and tuner cars(mostly Asians). But what many of these kids nowadays have forgotten is the old good muscle cars. They're the real deal to me. Pure muscle just brings the man out of a boy and hell lots of chick into 'em jeans. The sound, the control, everything, right down to the steering wheel. It bring the wild out of the tamed YOU!

Lets just keep it simple. Lets put 'em in a list just like Forbes or MCN.

The Exotics
#1 - Lamborghini
#2 - Audi
#3 - Ferrari
#4 - Maseratti
#5 - Bugatti

The Luxury
#1 - Audi
#2 - Jaguar
#3 - Mercedes
#4 - BMW
#5 - Lexus

The Tuner
#1 - Nissan Skyline GTR
#2 - Nissan Silvia S15
#3 - Nissan Fairlady
#4 - Mitsubishi Eclipse
#5 - Mitsubishi Evo X

The Muscles
#1 - Ford Mustang Shelby Super Snake GT500 Eleanor
#2 - 1969 Pontiac "The Judge" GTO
#3 - Dodge Challenger
#4 - Dodge Charger
#5 - Chevrolet Camaro

Bikes
- Aprilia RS125, MX 125, RSV4 Factory, SXV, Dorsoduro
- Yamaha R1, R6, WR 200, WR 250, WR 450
- Honda CBR1000, CBR 600, XR 200, XR 400
- Kawasaki Ninja 250, KDX 200, KDX 250, KX 250, KLX 250
- KTM RC8, Duke, LC4, EXC 200
- Ducati Monster, 999, Multistrada, Diavel
- Suzuki GSX-R, DRZ-SM
- Husqvarna 125, 610


No comments:

Post a Comment