Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not So Surprised

Well my birthday ain't no surprise after all. He gave me before it's my birthday, and no it's not what you all and I been waiting for. It's not the pair of keys we've been waiting for, unfortunately. He gave me Ang Bao instead and a warning, "NO MORE SHOES I'M WARNING YOU!" Well everyone else got Ang Bao too though it's not their birthday. Yeah you must be thinking, it's not that special then. The only difference is that I got a lil bit more then the rest. Oh well my birthday is always the "oh not so special" one. I'm the ugly duckling, the black sheep, whatever you call it. So that's it guys, the wait is over. It's December, and it's the closing of 2010, the news is, NO BIKE! So, the dreams, the bikes, the fast lane, they gotta wait. Sorry guys, the dreams have to take the back seat, not the spotlights. Oh well, told ya'll 26 is just gonna be 26. like every other years.

No comments:

Post a Comment