Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things Get Messy

Sigh, I just don't know how else to feel and what else to do. I've done everything I could. I gave her the Eeyore stuffed toy at the airport. Well she always loved things that's cute, soft and EEYORE !! I've alway loved the way she looks at them and get all excited. But deep inside I knew, things couldn't be saved. I knew what was coming, just waiting for the right time. But time wasn't what I had, and there were never right timing. I gathered all the courage I could find in search for truth from her. But things went wrong as soon as it gets. She got mad, but I understood her anger so I just kept quiet. I got what I wanted to, she said it with her own lips. The situation, our relationship couldn't be saved, it's just depressing. I just hope all goes well in her life with me out of the way. She's been stressed out a lot. I just wanted to give the best for her and make her happy.

That's hell for one day, guess what, I fought with dad big time when I got home. I was still at the hallway, haven't washed my feet, he was screaming the hell at me. I was partly and fault but when he rubbed it in, I fought back. He got up, strangled me and slapped me. I couldn't take all the shit in one day. It's just too much and so devastating. I had to get out, and OUT I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment