Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goodbye My Lover

Well, it's time to say goodbye to US, it's back to you and I. Goodbye to the 11 months, goodbye to the times we've had together, goodbye to the sweet moments, goodbye to kisses, goodbye to every 13th. It was hard for me to swallow everything at once. Everything happened too fast. She was crying her heart out, and I just had a feeling I lost her. I don't know what else to say. Well I just hope she'll find someone better than me with no problems, that can make her happy, more happy than I could have ever make her. I felt like I was a burden to her. Well now that I'm just me, there'll be one less weight off her shoulder. I didn't mean to be a problem to her. Take care of yourself k. Promise me you'll be fine. I'll always be a friend. I'm not the one to be missed,, but I'll be the one to be remembered for a long time. Take care.

Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment