Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Been Hell

For the past month, it's been hell. With my maid gone for a month, my exams were crappy, things took a turn in my relationship, dad is killing me, well tried to. My life's a mess. What's happening. Well, back to the long winding road alone again I must say. No more cloud nine, no more rainbows and sunshine, honey and butterflies. Just plain o' darkness, murky, cold path.

I woke up with a heavy head, spinning like a whirlpool and hungry. The weather seem like its going to rain with a sight of heavy clouds but it ain't that dark but it's cool. So, I'm not sure should I bring out the laundry or leave them hanging in the room for a lil while more to see if the sun comes out. I don't know what to cook for my brothers and sister for their lunch. There's some eggs and nuggets though and leftovers of Fish Lemak Chili Padi. I think it'll do. Hmm they're still asleep except me and my youngest bro. It's boring.

1 comment: