Friday, December 24, 2010

Boredom

If you're aged between 15 - 25, then sitting at home with nothing to do will kill you. It's called super boredom. It is a highly intense boredom suffered by those who wants to do something but can't find practically anything to do. It is also followed by symptoms of super laziness that will get your body to feel restless but your mind wants to do something. You get a little paranoid because you tried texting or calling every friends in your contact list but they've already got something to do, going to do, or already doing with someone else. This will have the effect of frustration. Majority of teens and adolescence will suffer this during weekends or school holidays.

Me, I'm currently suffering from it because, I am having all the symptoms, and I am missing my ex-girlfriend. Christmas is tomorrow but I don't celebrate it, and my birthday is the day after. New Year's coming, but I don't look forward to it due to stressful school work, and endless feuds with my dad. Yes I'm a little lonely, very frustrated and on the verge of killing something or someone. Manhandling someone seems like a good idea as long as it does not contribute to me man-slaughtering them.

The dirt bug has bitten me hard on my ass and I've got bike fleas all over me. I'm itching all over to rev up and throttle. This infection has gotten me schizophrenic, giving me hallucinations and illusions of me robbing a bank or a millionaire or if I'm lucky enough, I'll find a a bag of millions lying on my feet. That's how bad things are right now.

GOD save us all !!! Save me for not making my illusions into reality and save YOU from not being harmed by me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment