Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home Alone

Yeah home alone!! Well not literally, there's my siblings, and my parents will be home after work. But still, since my maid took leave, I feel alone. Furthermore, the most important person to me now, has gone abroad. She's becoming a stranger day by day anyway. I feel like I don't know her anymore. She doesn't like to talk to me, don't tell me anything. She's getting colder towards me. My family, they're just doing their own things. We rarely talk to each other especially to me. Attention given to siblings. I just wish I could rot in this bedroom by myself. Even so, this isn't even my bedroom to start with cos I don't have one in the first place. Everything I do just don't seem right to them. Never appreciated. Do something good, they complain. Do nothing, they'll scream at me saying all those shit stuff about me being a useless bum. What is it that they want from me !!! What do I have to do to satisfy their freaking mouth to shut up. What do I gotta do to get a lil appreciation and concern. It's like I'm better of dead right.

No comments:

Post a Comment