Friday, December 17, 2010

Missing You

It's the second day she's been away. I'm missing her badly, I want her, but I keep thinking to myself. She's changed. She's more quiet than she was before. She don't tell me where she is, what she's doing, what she's feeling anymore. I'm starting to feel like I'm a stranger to her. She's closer to other guys than she is with me. She acts differently when she's with me too. Can it possibly be that she's seeing someone else? Or does she want me to eventually leave? I don't know. She's showing signs she doesn't care anymore. I really got a feeling she's hiding something from me. I really hope she's not doing things behind my back. If I found out she's seeing someone else behind me, I swear I'd give that guy a hard lesson. Nobody messes with me. For God's sake why do people have to keep an affair when they're with someone. If you don't love that person, just say it. If you don't treasure and cherish a good person, then it's just not right to treat that person that way. Seriously, right now I really want her to be serious in this if not now, then I don't think it can ever work out. I've been putting my life and everything on the line for her. Don't make it unworthy. If you want it, then appreciate it and treasure it. Do the same, I just wish you could put yourself on the line too. If not, then who am I to you. Don't I mean anything to you? All those times we had meant nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment