Sunday, December 26, 2010

My birthday -_-

First thing first yeah happy birthday to me. This year I really appreciate people remembering, but as usual of all people my family didn't celebrate it. I mean I'm not asking for balloons and stuff but not even remembering my age?? WTF!

My friends were the one who remembered but though they weren't many, but a wish and some gifts were really thoughtful. I mean it, I don't need expensive gifts. Even my best friend bought me a t shirt that I myself could buy dozens. The tag was even there when I received it but I really appreciate people remembering my birthday and took the efforts. No party no sweat. I don't care if the gifts are not pricey cos if they were then I'll buy them with my own money. Well literally I did, bought myself a pair of Cheap Monday Jeans that ain't so cheap, a pair of Vans High Cut shoes, and two Fourskin tees and a beanie.

I got Cotton on tees from my buddy Hariz, an Oreo Cheesecake, birthday card, Ferrero Rocher and D&G t-shirt from her!!! WOW !! So sweet. Love them like seriously. Thanks guys, love you guys lots.

I was thinking of putting up the pics but when I read a few things, they just brushed all the enthusiasm I had. I did not mean to compare, but I was just sharing how lucky and fortunate some people are whether it's about family matters or matters of the heart. Didn't think my opinion was taken the wrong way when I wasn't even implicating or implying anything against anyone. All I meant was to say that there are people in the same situation or worse off, so you're not alone, but I guess it's just don't go the way it should.

Again, I feel my birthday ain't so happy. Her mood got spoiled as soon as she left, my buddy's day just went dull when his girlfriend got cranky. Sigh, it always has to be my birthday rite. I guessed so too. Oh well. Happy holidays people, and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment